Dedicated team is a framework model chosen more often by IT and non-IT companies for developing software projects that require extended resources (e.g., specialists for specific technologies and/or processes, certain team and management roles, etc.).
If you haven’t experienced (yet) working with a dedicated development team, you have, for sure, several questions on this topic:
To start working with a dedicated development team, a company that is interested in developing a new software project/ extending or optimizing an existing one must sign an IT services contract with a provider with proven experience in developing similar projects.
The dedicated team specialists are selected based on a criteria list sent by the client-company to the provider-company. The criteria usually describe the expected technical knowledge and experience levels.
The client decides if it is interested or not to also externalize the management roles, The project is underway at providers’ offices, and the dedicated team members are using the provider’s equipment and technologies. Meetings and travels to the client-company’s headquarter are sometimes needed — so, the provider and the client settle together their frequency.
From startups to large companies, several types of companies can rely on the dedicated team model for developing their software projects. However, the approach will be different — according to each company’s specific objective.
- the company need to hire and guarantee gainful IT teams for the project;
- the company is interested in developing new products without using internal resources;
- the company has dynamic objectives — so, long-term internal hirings are not profitable choices;
- the company is a startup that needs to extend its developing teams to achieve the company’s goal.
Check out some interesting projects from our portfolio to see what does it mean to develop software with a dedicated team.
Keep your project at high standards and synchronize your company’s goals to the market trends by developing smart and dynamic software solutions.
- project managers;
- business analysts;
- scrum masters;
- UX designers;
- QA specialists.
- business management;
- project management;
- task management;
- activities and processes supervising;
- project stages development and processes analysis;
- team architecture;
- end-to-end software solution development;
- recruitment/selection/specialists onboarding.
So, it’s recommended to use the services provided by a dedicated team when:
- your company doesn’t have the (technological and human( resources for developing a new product/ a new solution;
- it’s overwhelming and time-consuming for your team and for your company to develop new features and functionalities;
- you don’t have the needed time to sustain a recruiting process for hiring specific specialists;
- you have to develop as soon as possible an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) or a Demo;
- the expertise needed by the project expanded unexpectedly;
- you intend to extend your business to a new niche, reach new market segments.
- predictable and well-defined budget — monthly payments, the same approach as you are doing with salaries;
- flexible working system — ready to instantly adapt to your dynamic objectives;
- dedicated teams have experience in similar projects, so it’s easier for them to easily understand the project’s objectives and take over the development process;
- permanent communication between the provider and the client through dynamic digital channels and tools (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall);
- stable team, exclusively involved in your project, and with a great focus on your company’s objectives.
In-house StaffOutsourcing a dev. team
- 10+ y of experience on the IT market — a guarantee that your project will be taken over by experienced teams;
- various projects in the company’s portfolio — illustrative both for dedicated teams and for your industry;
- large and stable number of employees — the more employees a company has, the easier will be for it to provide you the team you need;
- team roles provided by the company — an extra-guarantee that you can count on a complete team for developing your project;
- disruption-free recruitment projects — recruitments processes based on modern and efficient technologies.
Client: Tourpaq ApS
Technologies: ASP.NET / MS SQL Server / ASP.NET AJAX / WCF
Category: Aplicatii business / Dotnet items / Turism industria ospitalitatii
Client’s need: Tourpaq needed an up-to-date Tour Operator Management System that would enable the users to manage everything that has to do with their activity, from a single dashboard. We implemented the following features: pricing, offers, availability, online sales, invoicing, due payments, real-time reports, data visualizations, price control automation, marketing, and integration with multiple third-party systems, such as GDS systems, insurance companies or SMS and email systems. The client also requested us to build for him Tourpaq Destination App (a modern solution for guides and tourists) and Tourpaq Guest App (an app that enables end-users to enjoy their holiday).
Team architecture: a Software Architect + a Project Manager + a Database Specialist + a UX Designer + 2 UI / Web Developers + 6 .NET Developers
- High quality and fast development;
- Quick responses to support requests or new requirements;
- Flexibility in planning.
Count on our 127 skilled developers to turn your ideas into functional solutions.
Originally published at https://www.roweb.ro on July 3, 2020.